Advocacy Day 2022
Every successful individual knows that his or her achievement depends on a community of persons working together
Schedule a meeting with State and Local Legislators
Please use this easy online tool to write to your local legislator and legislative leaders, and ask that they increase support for CSTEP and STEP by another 10% beyond Governor Hochul’s 10% proposed increase, for a total increase of 20%. CSTEP and STEP are undergraduate and pre-college programs that prepare students for careers in STEM, health, and licensed fields. Additional funding for the programs will allow us to better support current students and programs, and allow us to serve more students so that they too can receive the academic and career-oriented resources that will assist them in entering STEM, health, and licensed fields.
Please spread the word. Encourage your family/school/work community to participate. The more people sharing their STEP/CSTEP stories and encouraging legislators to INCREASE FUNDING
#STEPNY #CSTEPNY #APACSORG #StandUp4StudentAid, the more powerful our voices will be!
Thank you for your continued support. Our destiny is in our hands!
Very truly yours,
2022 APACS Advocacy Committee
Reminder: APACS Advocacy Committee members are coordinating the Advocacy Week registration.
STEP Program Students Served
CSTEP Program Students Served